The General Assembly,
- Taking into account Article 16 paragraph 1 of the World Heritage Convention on the determination, in the form of a uniform percentage, of the amount of the contributions to be paid to the World Heritage Fund by States Parties,
- Decides to set at 1% the percentage for the calculation of the amount of the contributions to be paid to the World Heritage Fund by States Parties for the financial period 2012-2013;
- Also takes note of Document WHC-11/18.GA/INF.7 on the status of compulsory and voluntary contributions to the World Heritage Fund;
- Further takes note of the initiatives of the World Heritage Centre to propose options for equitable additional voluntary contributions to the Fund (with a view to increase activities under the World Heritage Convention);
- Reiterates the plea of the World Heritage Committee to States Parties to the Convention to pay their annual contributions by 31 January wherever possible in order to facilitate the timely implementation of the activities financed by the World Heritage Fund;
- Requests the World Heritage Centre to report to the General Assembly at its 19th session on the results of its analysis related to the sustainability of the World Heritage Fund.