The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7A.25, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Recognizes the efforts made by the State Party to ensure the safeguarding of the property and encourages it to continue such efforts in cooperation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
4. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a map showing the boundaries of the property at the time of inscription, meeting all technical requirements established by the World Heritage Committee, and also encourages the State Party to submit, by 1 February 2012, a formal request for the establishment of a buffer zone;
5. Also requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre /ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to the property with a view to examining the feasibility of removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012;
7. Decides to retain the Fort and Shalamar Gardens in Lahore (Pakistan) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.