The Conference of the Parties
1. welcomes the work and takes note of the report and the recommendations of the Working Group on Sustainable Tourism, as contained in UNEP/CC/COP2/2, and support by CEEweb/ETE and invites Parties and stakeholders to ensure the proper follow-up;
2. invites Parties and other stakeholders to continue to take part in the preparatory work towards the development of a Protocol and Strategy on Sustainable Tourism, and requests the interim Secretariat to further coordinate and service them in the process;
3. calls upon Parties and invites relevant institutions to support the development of future projects/programmes (including the "Via Carpatica");
4. urges Parties and invites other stakeholders to plan, develop and manage tourism in the Carpathians according to the principles of sustainable development;
5. invites the interim Secretariat to take into account the experience of the Alpine Convention in the field of sustainable tourism.