Recognizing the importance of the engagements of all levels of government and various actors, in accordance with respective national legislations of Parties, in addressing climate change,
Protocol on Sustainable Transport
Article 5: Participation of regional and local authorities, and other stakeholders
Article is tagged with stakeholder engagement
Article 6: International cooperation
2. The Parties shall facilitate cooperation in the Carpathian area between regional and local authorities and other stakeholders such as communities and the public concerned across national borders, seeking solutions to shared problems at the most suitable level.
Article 23: Evaluation of the effectiveness of the provisions
2. The Parties shall facilitate the involvement of the local authorities and other stakeholders in the process under paragraph 1.
Protocol on Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development
Article 4: Policies aiming at maintaining, promoting and sustainably developing the agricultural sector and rural areas
2. The Parties shall promote the exchange of information on best practices between governmental institutions and stakeholders that would enable a sustainable endogenous economic development of rural areas.
Article 6: Participation of regional and local authorities and other stakeholders
Each Party shall take measures, within its existing institutional framework, to facilitate the involvement, coordination and cooperation between relevant institutions, regional and local authorities, local farmers and other stakeholders concerned in developing and implementing policies and the resulting measures for the sustainable development of agriculture and rural areas with the objective to encourage shared responsibility and to enhance synergies.
Article 8: Implementation of site-specific rural development strategies
2. Each Party shall facilitate coordination and cooperation among all relevant stakeholders aiming at creating and enabling socio-economic environment for rural innovation and added value networks, in particular between the agricultural sector and other economically relevant sectors in rural areas, like the handicraft, trade, industry, infrastructure and tourist sectors, to capitalize endogenous potentials with an integrated territorial approach.
Article 25: Evaluation of the effectiveness of the provisions
3. The Parties shall facilitate the involvement of the local authorities and other relevant stakeholders in the process under paragraph 1.